There are many tips that can help you take care of the nails easier and here are some common ways:
- Rub balm to dry and brittle nails 3 times / day to protect and hydrate the nail.
- You can use Vaseline to help restore dry and brittle nails. You will see the difference.
- Almond oil will help prevent dehydration and nail polish nail surface.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin B, potassium, iron and calcium (soy, celery, eggs, seafood). These are good qualities to nail.
- Use a good sunscreen and wear gloves when going out will help protect nails become brittle because the cleaners containing chlorine.
- Hand massage helps blood circulation and encourage nail growth.
- Never scrape the paint on nails. Use water to wash all that paint.
- Keep nail polish in the refrigerator for longer paint is smooth.
- To keep longer paint, you can rub some vinegar on nails before painting.
- Mix the white iodine and castor oil (Castor oil) ratio equal. Massage hands with this mixture helps smooth skin epidermis.
- To paint dry faster, while the painted surface will start again, dip the fingers in cold water.
- Choose paint can support anti-UV to prevent yellow nails.
- When using the product harden nails, avoid products containing toluene sulphonamide or formaldehyde (note notes product components). These substances may cause redness and irritation.
- When filing, be brought from outside to inside. Never do the opposite because your nails will be weakened or damaged.
- Cut nails flat and slightly above the two sides will make nail elect looks slimmer. This shape is also quite nice on short nails.
Post a Comment